So, you’ve started your mom blog, your parenting blog, your blog blog (perhaps by reading How to Start a Mom Blog), and you’ve invested some time in Social Media Marketing. You know it takes time, but you also recognize there is so much more you can do with your blog to get it moving along, right? Perhaps it’s time to invest in a conference. Of course, with so many blogging and social media conferences, it’s difficult, even for us seasoned bloggers, to know which is right for you. Look at your schedule and consider your location and then take some time to read up on some of the hottest conferences. If you’re a newbie blogger or a newbie conferencer, you should definitely set your sites on a Bloggy Boot Camp.
5 reasons Bloggy Boot Camp is a great first conference
- Investing in your time. Bloggy Boot Camp is one day long. That’s it. You can go up the night before and/or stay the night off, but if you’re a bit shy to jump-start your experience, this one-day conference will give you an excellent taste of conference life. And don’t for a second think that 1-day will be a quick peek at a conference. The ladies of BBC are packing in the information in that 1 day.
- Location, location, location. While there are conferences throughout the United States, Bloggy Boot Camp has scheduled four camps this year across the country. Which allows you four opportunities to find not just a date that works for you but a location as well. Close to Philly? Join us here. Just an inexpensive puddle-jumper plane from Vegas, there’s a conference there, too. As well as Dallas and St. Louis.
- Networking. Put some social in social media and get out there and meet someone! Bloggy Boot Camp is proud of creating tribes, and they do so with rotating assigned tables, so you’re forced to meet not just the people at your table but those at all your tables. (And they force you in a nice way. Everyone is there to meet and chat.)
- A smart, low-priced investment. Bloggy Boot Camp, Philadelphia, is only $99, which is, likely, one of the least expensive conferences you’ll find. So you’ll get a great taste of making your blogging into something more for a great value.
- Energy. Need to be revived? Any conference will do that. But there’s something about the way that Tiffany Romero runs Bloggy Boot Camp that fills the room with amazing energy, the energy you’ll take home with you. You might as well mark yourself busy the Sunday after the conference.
You’ll still feel so energetic after Bloggy Boot Camp ends that you’ll find yourself implementing everything you’ve learned and following up with all your new camp friends.