To receive more information about working with Julie Meyers Pron and Julieverse.com, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include a little about your publication or situation. I’ll be in touch soon with the information you need!
Rate information is available upon request.
*Please note, this is a working calendar and may change at any time.
2014 Editorial Calendar for Julieverse
General weekly format:
Monday: Food, recipes, meal planning
Tuesday: organization, health, child development, beauty reviews
Wednesday: education, parenting
Thursday: Vlogmom, reviews, Mom Challenge
For information about working with Julie Meyers Pron in the following areas, please email email@example.com. Julie is most interested in working directly with brands on longterm assignments as a writer, spokesperson or sponsored opporutnities.
- The Mom Challenge: Julieverse is hosting a Mom Challenge #JVMomChallenge for 2014. Read more here. Julieverse is actively seeking sponsors (weekly and monthly) for challenges that will help moms to grow, live, learn and love themselves, encouraging them to be the best person they can be.
- Fashion Friday: Julieverse accepts non-returnable samples for editorial consideration during Fashion Fridays. Sponsorship of individuals Fashion Friday members, as well as the group of 8 bloggers, is available. Please contact Julie at the email address above.
- #VlogMom: a weekly meme encouraging women to feel comfortable in front of the camera. For individual vlogging/video information, please contact Julie
- Education, Child Development and Parenting: Julie is a renowned professional resource for parents in the fields of education and parenting and is available for interviews, sponsorship, event hosting, and as a spokesperson.
- Product reviews: Julie accepts non-returnable products for consideration for editorial review. She is very selective and the items must fit into her blog plans.
- Food and recipes: Julie is happy to work with your company to create and share recipes and entertaining advice for children as sponsored posts.
- Fitness: Julie will work to add fitness into the editorial calendar this year. Please contact her if you have suggestions
Upcoming plans for editorial calendar:
- introduction of The Mom Challenge
- meal planning guide
- education focus: reading
- Fashion Fridays
- athletic clothing
- Night Out
- Fashion Fridays
- Spring Fashion preview
- Valentine’s gifts
- Accessorize this look
- reader questions, more
- Education focus
- recommended books
- Life skills(?)
- Turning 40
- Spring Break
- Spring/transition fashion
- education focus: writing
- Spring book club book list
- Education focus: spring learning
- A weekend at Disney
- Summer planning
- how to choose a summer camp
- end of year gifts for teachers
- Summer Reading
- Summer camp preparedness
- School’s out transition
- Summer survival tips
- Summer learning
- Vacation suggestions
- Summer Safety
- Summer reading
- Fall fashion
- Back to School (BTS)
- BTS Shopping, School Supplies
- Tech Supplies for Kids
- back to school projects
- Sleep routines and morning routines
- meeting the teacher
- School/Teacher advice and help
- healthy eating
- fall fashion
- Fall activities for learning
- Fall fashion
- Halloween activities
- Holiday prep
- Holiday fashion
- Hot gifts list
- Hot gifts
- Teacher gifts
- Holiday fashion, NYE fashion