To receive more information about working with Julie Meyers Pron and Julieverse.com, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include a little about your publication or situation. I’ll be in touch soon with the information you need!
Rate information is available upon request.
*Please note, this is a working calendar and may change at any time.
2015 Editorial Calendar for Julieverse
General weekly format:
Monday: Food, recipes, meal planning
Tuesday: organization, health, child development, beauty reviews, book lists
Wednesday: education, parenting
Thursday: Reviews, parenting, sponsored posts, fitness, moms
For information about working with Julie Meyers Pron in the following areas, please email email@example.com. Julie is most interested in working directly with brands on longterm assignments as a writer, spokesperson or sponsored opporutnities.
- Fashion Friday: Julieverse accepts non-returnable samples for editorial consideration during Fashion Fridays. Sponsorship of individuals Fashion Friday members, as well as the group of 8 bloggers, is available. Please contact Julie at the email address above.
- Education, Child Development and Parenting: Julie is a renowned professional resource for parents in the fields of education and parenting and is available for interviews, sponsorship, event hosting, and as a spokesperson.
- Product reviews: Julie accepts non-returnable products for consideration for editorial review. She is very selective and the items must fit into her blog plans.
- Food and recipes: Julie is happy to work with your company to create and share recipes and entertaining advice for children as sponsored posts.
- Fitness: Occassionally, Julie blogs about her fitness goals and hobbies. Please contact Julie to discuss opportunities regarding fitness products
- Book lists: New in 2015, the much-anticipated Julieverse book list series will feature themed book lists from authors, writers, publicists and book lovers. Follow this link for more information and to submit a book list guest post.
- Guest Posts: Currently, Julieverse does not accept unsolicited guest posts outside current contracts and the book list series.
Upcoming plans for editorial calendar:
- meal planning guide
- education focus: reading
- Fashion Fridays
- athletic clothing
- Night Out
- Fashion Fridays
- Spring Fashion preview
- Valentine’s gifts
- Accessorize this look
- reader questions, more
- Education focus
- recommended books
- Life skills(?)
- Spring Break
- Spring/transition fashion
- education focus: writing
- Spring book club book list
- Education focus: spring learning
- Summer planning
- education: general learning
- end of year gifts for teachers
- Fashion: Mothers’ Day, jewelry, casual clothing
- Summer Reading
- Summer camp preparedness
- School’s out transition
- Fashion: summer swim, summer dresses, picnics
- Summer survival tips
- Summer learning
- Vacation suggestions
- Summer Safety
- Summer reading
- Fall fashion
- Back to School (BTS)
- BTS Shopping, School Supplies
- Tech Supplies for Kids
- back to school projects
- Sleep routines and morning routines
- meeting the teacher
- School/Teacher advice and help
- healthy eating
- fall fashion
- Fall activities for learning
- Fall fashion
- Halloween activities
- Holiday prep
- Holiday fashion
- Hot gifts list
- Hot gifts
- Teacher gifts
- Holiday fashion, NYE fashion