One of the most common YouTube questions I get, daily, is how I added the little “Get More Julie” box to appear in all of my YouTube videos.
Here’s how to add a Featured Channel icon to the top of your video on YouTube:
- Using photo-editing software, create a square image. Remember, it will be small on your video, so you want it to be clear, bright, and not very wordy. Because YouTube is visual, a face-image will do well. If you don’t have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, I recommend ipiccy.
- Sign in to YouTube and open your dropdown menu, so you have this at the top:
- Select settings.
- Scroll down to Additional Features and select view additional features.
- On the left side, select InVideo Programming.
- Now follow the steps on the screen, keeping in mind how you usually edit your videos. For example, if you often have captions at the bottom, you don’t want the watermark to appear at the bottom of your video.
Have you joined #VlogMom?
If you have a blog and you’re looking to build up your YouTube channel and vlogging skills, join the #VlogMom community!
© 2013, Julie Meyers Pron. All rights reserved.