WAT-AAH is truly brilliant, from the clever story of their creation to their fantastic packaging and a taste that just yells, well, WAT-AAH. I was sent samples to review on Mommies with Style and the review will post this week.
WAT-AAH is also sponsoring the New York International Children’s Film Festival and I’ve been given a set of tickets to giveaway to one of my readers. I’ll announce the winner on February 26. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
1. Follow JustPrecious on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/justprecious )
2. Follow Just-Precious via my RSS feed (orange button is under my header, or click here)
3. Follow WAT-AAH on twitter
4. Follow WAT-AAH’s blog ( http://wat-aah.blogspot.com/)
5. Visit http://blamesug-aah.com and Enter the contest on ( http://wats-thewordcontest.blogspot.com/) to win a pair of custom made WAT-AAH! shoes for entry in the giveaway.
6. After you have done 2 of the above 5, please comment to this post so that I am certain to include you in the drawing. Let me know which 2 (or more) you did. 1 winner will be selected on February 26. I will contact the winner and put him or her in touch with WAT-AAH to coordinate your tickets. Winners will be responsible for their own transportation. Just Precious is not affiliated with either WAT-AAH or the New York International Children’s Film Festival. The prize ticket date, show and event are beyond my control.
Note: As it has been brought to my attention that not all of my readers are on twitter, I will not require twitter following for you to be able to enter. The entry requirements have changed. Please note that you only have to do 2 of the above to enter. In your comment, please mention which 2 you did. (ie I follow Just-Precious’ RSS Feed and entered the Wats-thewordcontest contest.)
© 2010, Julie Meyers Pron. All rights reserved.